Current Available Positions
We offer competitive pay and flexible schedules! We are growing quickly and want to add great people to our expanding team of professionals, contact Dr. Melissa Switzer today for more information!
Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
We are looking to add a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to our growing team of professionals. An ideal candidate would have at least one year experience as a BCBA or BCBA-D developing programs and supervising behavior therapists.
Responsibilities will include:
- conducting functional assessments and skills assessments
- the development and monitoring of new ABA programs
- data analysis and data driven decision making regarding existing ABA programs
- some direct 1:1 implementation of ABA programs
- supervision of therapists and/or RBTs during 1:1 implementation
- A Master’s degree or higher in Psychology, Special Education, Social Work or other Human Sciences field
- Have a valid certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst or Board Certified Behavior Analyst-Doctoral
Please send resumes to: email@example.com